Thank you for your interest in the Writer's Residency! Please find application information below.
Application deadline is 11:59pm on June 15, 2018.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance by July 23, 2018 via email.
Emerging and current writers are eligible to apply for the Farm.
Artist residency at the farm is for applicants who are:
- Generating new or original work
- Seeking to foster a rigor of practice by dedicating time and focus to the creative process
- In need of a space in which to create and develop work
- Seeking to make connections with a community of peers to engage in creative and professional dialogue
The Farm accepts applications from:
- Writers working solo
- Writers who work as a collaborative pair (no more than 2)
- Writers of a musical (no more than 3)
Please note: only 1 application per individual or group.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
One Co. does not accept applications from currently enrolled students.
One Co. does not accept applications from those who have already been awarded a One Company residency in 2017.
REVIEW PROCESS & SELECTION CRITERIA
Applications are reviewed by One Co. board members, alumni and industry professionals.
Applicants are selected based on the following criteria:
- Merit of past work based on submitted work samples
- Career record according to narrative biography and resume
- Proposed projects and ideas as expressed in the proposal and artist statement
Artist will present a summary of the work completed at the Farm.
Artist will write a thank you note to the owner of the Farm.
THERE IS NO FEE TO APPLY. Only complete applications will be considered.
Please submit the following information below. Submissions should be one document with work samples attached and include:
- Contact information
- Two professional references (contact information only)
- One page artist resume
- Proposal (max 200 words)
- Work samples